- Rosemary by your garden gate and lavender for luck is a unique blend of lavender and rosemary essential oils.
- Soy wax is produced from soybeans. It is a pure and natural vegetable wax that is also considered kosher. Not only is this wax non toxic, but it is also biodegradable. In fact, soy wax is very environmentally friendly and is made from a renewable resource.
- Our Candles are made from 100% soy wax, cotton wicks and essential oils.
They are hand poured in small batches here on the West Coast of Vancouver Island Canada.
- Our 8oz candle comes in a reusable glass mason jar.
- Once your candle is finished we encourage you to pop out the wick, melt any remaining wax with hot water and repurpose the jar.
- Our candles are vegan and of course never tested on animals.
- The 8oz candle has a burning time of 50+ hrs
*** When burning your candle we recommend you burn for a minimum of 2hrs to create an even burn pool.
This allows your candle to burn evenly all the way down. Please be sure to trim your wick slightly (around 1/4 of an inch) each time before relighting.
Soy candles are know to create a "frost" on the outside of the glass. Please know this does not affect the quality of your candle.
If anything it proves that your candle is in fact made from 100% soy wax.
Please share your pictures with us on Instagram @Wild_inthe_Woods
We hope these candles add warmth and coziness to your home.
** ( Any Shipping overages greater than $5.00 will be refunded) **
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information